Samachar Manthan Yearly 2019-20 (with Answer Writing Module)
We are delighted to launch Samachar Manthan for 2019-2020. The course is designed to help you develop a solid command on your newspaper reading and current affairs analyzing skills. Since it builds your core, it is important for both prelims and mains.
Our students have benefited a lot from the classes and many have done well in 2019 prelims despite the paper being tricky. We are in the process of compiling their reviews.
What are we offering and how is it unique?
1. Mentorship and guidance taken to a whole new level
Once you enroll, you'll be assigned a Telegram group headed by Sajal Sir and rankers like Dr. Vipin Garg AIR 20, Swapnil Pawar AIR 525 and others. Our past students have found this immensely beneficial.
- A convenient way to resolve your doubts and queries.
- You'll be provided with value-added material which is very important.
- You'll have an ecosystem to study and learn from.
- Above all, it will help you stay focused every day.
Here's what some of our students had to say about our mentorship.
2. 4 stage structure of Video->Notes->testing->review to perfect your preparation The sequence of video->Notes->testing->review is the best way to ensure maximum retention and a rock solid preparation. Each component of the program has been meticulously crafted.
3. Our video lectures and notes on weekly CA are brief but comprehensive Packed 2-2.5 hours Weekly videos will focus on news and its importance from both prelims and mains perspective. We understand that the UPSC exam is a generalist exam. It's more important to cover more issues than to cover one issue in more depth. Hence, we maintain a fine balance of covering cover many important news items and have a detailed discussion on selected topics which require the same. This program will also help you understand how to utilize current affairs in all your prelims and mains papers. This ideology makes this course the best utilization of your time.
Here's what some of our students had to say about the lectures.
4. Weekly Mains Test and Evaluation by our team of subject experts The video and notes will be followed by a test released every weekend. It will have 10 high-quality questions. This will complete your study loop and enhance your retention. >Mains level questions with feedback. Sample review is attached.
> Answer Enhancement We chose the Question & Answer format because it is perfectly aligned with the requirements of the exam. Having information is very different from presenting it in an answer with a proper structure. This will help in better retention of prelims specific information and prepare a solid ground for your mains prep. After every 2nd test you attempt, you can reach out to our mentors for personalized feedback.
5. Current Affairs Monthly Prelims Test package This was a feedback we received from many students. They wanted appropriate to focus on the current affairs program.