Samachar Manthan 2020 [December 2019 to May 2020] with Answer Writing Module
*After the purchase please click on the link to find the course https://prelims.civilsdaily.co...
*THIS COURSE COVERS PHASE 2 - December to May 2020 *
We are delighted to launch Samachar Manthan for 2019-2020 covering from December 2019 to May 2020. The course is designed to help you develop a solid command on your newspaper reading and current affairs analyzing skills. Since it builds your core, it is important for both prelims and mains.
Our students have benefited a lot from the classes and many have done well in 2018 prelims despite the paper being tricky. We are in the process of compiling their reviews.
What are we offering and how is it unique?
1. Mentorship and guidance have taken to a whole new level
Once you enroll, you'll be assigned a Telegram group headed by Sajal Sir and rankers like Dr. Vipin Garg AIR 20, Swapnil Pawar AIR 525 and others. Our past students have found this immensely beneficial.
- A convenient way to resolve your doubts and queries.
- You'll be provided with value-added material which is very important.
- You'll have an ecosystem to study and learn from.
- Above all, it will help you stay focused every day.
Here's what some of our students had to say about our mentorship.
2. Four stage structure of Video->Notes->testing->review to perfect your preparation The sequence of video->Notes->testing->review is the best way to ensure maximum retention and a rock solid preparation. Each component of the program has been meticulously crafted.
3. Our video lectures and notes on weekly CA are brief but comprehensive Packed 2-2.5 hours Weekly videos will focus on news and its importance from both prelims and mains perspective. We understand that the UPSC exam is a generalist exam. It's more important to cover more issues than to cover one issue in more depth. Hence, we maintain a fine balance of covering cover many important news items and have a detailed discussion on selected topics which require the same. This program will also help you understand how to utilize current affairs in all your prelims and mains papers. This ideology makes this course the best utilization of your time.
Here's what some of our students had to say about the lectures.
4. Current Affairs Monthly Prelims Test package This was the feedback we received from many students. They wanted to focus on the current affairs program.