[Batch 2] Samachar Manthan Yearly 2018-19 (with Answer Writing Module)
- Oct. 25, 2018, midnight to May 31, 2019, midnight
- MRP : Rs 16992.00 From Oct. 26, 2018 to May 31, 2019
Get 30% off if you've already purchased CD Prime Prelims TS 2019
Get 20% off if you have already purchased Samachar Manthan
Get 20% off if you are an old student of CivilsDaily
View the schedule for covering backlog of the previously held tests here: Click2View
We are delighted to launch Batch 2 of Samachar Manthan Yearly Program for 2018-2019. All the students who were not able to join first batch of the program and were waiting for next 6 months batch can join this yearly batch and cover up the tests and CA portion already covered and also get in sync with the program schedule. This will also help students get entire year CA at one place instead of two separate batches.
The course is designed to help you develop a solid command on your newspaper reading and current affairs analyzing skills. Since it builds your core, it is important for both prelims and mains.
Our students have benefited a lot from the classes and many have done well in 2018 prelims despite the paper being tricky. We are in the process of compiling their reviews.
What are we offering and how is it unique?
1. Mentorship and guidance taken to a whole new level
Once you enroll, you'll be assigned a Telegram group headed by Sajal Sir and rankers like Dr. Vipin Garg AIR 20, Swapnil Pawar AIR 525 and others. Our past students have found this immensely beneficial.
- A convenient way to resolve your doubts and queries.
- You'll be provided with value-added material which is very important.
- You'll have an ecosystem to study and learn from.
- Above all, it will help you stay focused every day.
Here's what some of our students had to say about our mentorship.
2. 4 stage structure of Video->Notes->testing->review to perfect your preparation The sequence of video->Notes->testing->review is the best way to ensure maximum retention and a rock solid preparation. Each component of the program has been meticulously crafted.
3. Our video lectures and notes on weekly CA are brief but comprehensive Packed 2-2.5 hours Weekly videos will focus on news and its importance from both prelims and mains perspective. We understand that the UPSC exam is a generalist exam. It's more important to cover more issues than to cover one issue in more depth. Hence, we maintain a fine balance of covering cover many important news items and have a detailed discussion on selected topics which require the same. This program will also help you understand how to utilize current affairs in all your prelims and mains papers. This ideology makes this course the best utilization of your time.
Here's what some of our students had to say about the lectures.
4. Guest Lectures on specific issues by Dr. Vipin Garg, IAS (Rank 20, UPSC 2016), Vipul Shrivastava, IPS (2012 batch)
Besides the above, you will have access to our monthly magazines and weekly notes/links to important news/external material. You will have access to all modules included in our Mentorship program – Study-plan, strategy discussion, specific weaknesses, overall guidance. Since our mentors will have information about your performance
5. Weekly Mains Test and Evaluation by our team of subject experts The video and notes will be followed by a test released every weekend. It will have 10 high-quality questions. This will complete your study loop and enhance your retention. >Mains level questions with feedback. Sample review is attached.
> Answer Enhancement We chose the Question & Answer format because it is perfectly aligned with the requirements of the exam. Having information is very different from presenting it in an answer with a proper structure. This will help in better retention of prelims specific information and prepare a solid ground for your mains prep. After every 2nd test you attempt, you can reach out to our mentors for personalized feedback.
6. Current Affairs Monthly Prelims Test package This was a feedback we received from many students. They wanted appropriate focus on the current affairs program.
Prime Students get their usual discount of 30%